A “not as described” item should be significantly different from what the seller described in the item listing. This can include:
- different item or version;
- wrong condition (e.g. the listing stated the item was "new" when it's clearly been used);
- missing parts or components (e.g. a listing for a camera kit stated it would include a tripod, but it's missing);
- defective during first use (e.g. TV didn't turn on);
- counterfeit item;
- missing major parts or features, and this wasn't mentioned in the listing; and/or
- damaged during postage
In the event you should encounter this, go to your Catch of the Day account, find the item in your “My Orders” and select, “Contact Seller”. From there you can raise an incident with the third party seller.
They will normally respond to you within 48 hours of the incident being raised. If you do not get a response from them within this time frame, you may click on "Submit a request" below this article for further assistance.